Eric S. Kane, P.L. advises the Personal Representative (Executor) in all aspects of the probate process and estate administration, including, but not limited to:
- Filing a petition to appoint a personal representative;
- Filing a petition to admit a Will To probate;
- Filing a petition to determine heirs if the decedent died intestate (without a Will);
- Filing a petition to determine homestead real property;
- Working with the Personal Representative in inventorying the assets and liabilities of the estate;
- Counseling the Personal Representative on the actions they must take to fulfill their fiduciary duty, such as notifying creditors and other interested parties of the probate proceedings.
- Closing the estate, distributing the estate assets to the proper beneficiaries, and filing all necessary papers with the Court.
The information you obtain at this site is not considered to be all inclusive, nor is it intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. The hiring of a attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask Eric S. Kane, P.L. to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.